Application on tomatoes (pepper, eggplant)
Treatment of seeds and seedling steeping with the plant growth stimulator VIMPEL® (2-3% solution) results in:
- formation of a protective coating around the seed, which protects against the negative influence of the environment and impedes the development of superficial infections;
- increase of the germination rate and field germination of seeds up to 7% and seedling growth energy, which makes it possible to generate a given stand density of plants;
- enhancing of active development of root system and sprouts.
* For a detailed view click on the photo:
Application of the complex micronutrient fertilizer for seed treatment LURS® Hit (5% solution) provides young seedlings with balanced nutrition comprising all the necessary macro- and micronutrients.
Application in the phases from fully sprouted seeds (or in 7 – 10 days after seedling transplanting), before flowering and in the phase of fruit development with the plant growth stimulator VIMPEL® (application rate 0.5 L/ha):
- accelerates the metabolic processes in tissues, plants absorb more intensively food compounds from the soil and from micronutrient fertilizers when applying foliar feeding, fertilizing effectiveness is increased by 30%;
- increases seedling survival ability;
- eliminates phytotoxic effects of herbicides and rapidly relieves plant from stress;
- improves photosynthetic activity due to the increase of chlorophyll content in leaves;
- strengthens plant immune system, decreasing by 2 – 2.5 times disease development intensity;
- enhances heat and drought resistance of plants;
- increases early output by 25-40%;
- increases productivity, marketability and fruit quality.
- solids content increases by 5%;
- weight and fruit number (plant productivity) increases.
Application of micronutrient fertilizers LURS® (S, Cu, Zn, Mn, Mo, Mg) is conducted when there is deficiency of the corresponding elements.
Combined application of VIMPEL® plant growth stimulator with micronutrient fertilizers from LURS® series in cultivation technology of tomatoes (seed treatment or seedling steeping, then plant treatment before flowering and in the phase of fruit development) leads to the highest economic return. Yield increase is from 7,300 up to 15,400 kg/ha with improved quality index.