Application on sugar beet
Application of the plant growth stimulator VIMPEL® (application rate 0.5 L/t) as a formulation for planting material treatment and complex micronutrient fertilizer LURS® Hit (application rate 1.0 – 1.5 L/t) results in:
- increase of the germination rate and field germination of seeds up to 13%, increase of seedling growth energy, which makes it possible to generate a given stand density of plants;
- enhancing of the active development of root system, thus increasing drought resistance by 20-25%;
- increase of storage root weight;
- increase of sugar content up to 0.4%.
*for a detailed view click on the photo
Application of plant growth stimulator VIMPEL® in the phase from 4-6 leaves till leaves cover 80 -90% of ground inclusively (application rate 0.5 L/ha):
- accelerates the metabolic processes in tissues, plants absorb more intensively food compounds from the soil and from micronutrient fertilizers when applying foliar feeding, fertilizing effectiveness is increased by 30%;
- protects plants against pesticide stress in the case of both soil-applied and postemergent herbicides, plants acquire a distinctive green color;
- enhances the efficacy of pesticides by 20-25%;
- helps to resist effectively against extreme temperature fluctuations;
- increases sugar content by 0.7-0.8%;
- increases productivity by 13%.
Application of the micronutrient fertilizers LURS® colofermin boron (application rate 1.0 – 1.5 L/ha) and LURS® sulphur active (application rate 1.0 – 3.0 L/ha)is determined by an increased demand of sugar beet in boron and sulfur, which is increasing even more during the period of root plant intensive growth.
Application of the micronutrient fertilizers LURS® (Fe, Zn, Cu, Mn, Mo, Со, Mg) is conducted when there is deficiency of the corresponding elements.
Data of research institutions and practical experience show that inclusion of DOLINA company formulations into cultivation technology of sugar beet allows to increase its productivity from 5,300 to 10,200 kg/ha.