Application on root crops (carrots, table beets)
Application of the plant growth stimulator VIMPEL® (application rate 0.5 L/t) as a formulation for planting material treatment results in:
- formation of a protective coating around the seed, which protects against the negative influence of the environment and impedes the development of superficial infections;
- increase of germination rate and field germination of seeds up to 5% and seedling growth energy, which makes it possible to generate a given stand density of plants;
- enhancing of active development of root system and sprouts;
- enhancing of the secondary root system formation resulting in increase of drought resistance by 25-30%.
*for a detailed view click on the photo
Application of the complex micronutrient fertilizer for seed treatment LURS® Hit (5% solution) provides the young seedlings with balanced nutrition comprising all the necessary macro- and micronutrients.
Application of the plant growth stimulator VIMPEL® in the phases from fully sprouted seeds till ripening (application rate 0.5 L/ha):
- accelerates the metabolic processes in tissues, plants absorb more intensively food compounds from the soil and from micronutrient fertilizers when applying foliar feeding, fertilizing effectiveness is increased by 30%;
- eliminates in tank mix with herbicide phytotoxic effects of the latter and rapidly relieves plant from stress, which is evident through the intense leaf formation;
- enhances the efficacy of pesticides by 20-25%;
- improves photosynthetic activity due to the increase of chlorophyll content in leaves;
- strengthens plant immune system, decreasing by 2 – 2.5 times disease development intensity;
- activates development of soil microorganisms by 1.5 – 2 times;
- increases drought and heat resistance of plants.
- plant height is increased;
- solids and sugar content is increased;
- storage root weight is increased, as well as yield productivity of the crop.
The photo is provided by our grateful clients
Application of the micronutrient fertilizer LURS® colofermin boron (application rate 0.5 – 1.0 L/ha) is determined by an increased demand of root crops in boron. Boron has a positive effect on plant growth and development, increases sugar accumulation.
Application of the micronutrient fertilizers LURS® (S, Fe, Zn, Cu, Mn, Mo, Mg) is conducted when there is deficiency of the corresponding elements.
Application of the plant growth stimulator VIMPEL® with micronutrient fertilizers from the LURS® series in cultivation technology of root crops (seed treatment, then plant treatment in the phase of leaf closure in rows and in 10 -14 days after the preceding one) leads to the highest economic return. Yield increase is from 12.5 to 14.5 t/ha with improved quality index of harvestable roots.