Application on legumes (soybeans, peas)
Application of the plant growth stimulator VIMPEL® (application rate 0.5 L/t) as a formulation for planting material treatment and complex micronutrient fertilizer LURS®Hit (application rate 1.0-1.5 L/t) results in:
- formation of a protective coating around the seed, protects against the negative influence of the environment and impedes the development of superficial infections;
- seeds being less sensitive to the soil-applied pesticide effect, which is reflected positively on the sprout simultaneousness;
- increase of the root gall amount almost twice and their weight – more than 3.5 times;
- increase of the germination energy and field germination rate up to 8%;
- activation of the root system and sprout development, thus leading to increase of vegetative mass of plants;
- increase of leaf surface area.
*for a detailed view click on the photo
Application of plant growth stimulator VIMPEL® in the phase from 3-5 ternate leaves till the phase of pod formation (application rate 0.5 L/ha):
- accelerates the metabolic processes in tissues, plants absorb more intensively food compounds from the soil and from micronutrient fertilizers when applying foliar feeding, fertilizing effectiveness is increased by 30%;
- increases the weight of root tubers by 41%;
- eliminates in tank mix with herbicide phytotoxic effects of the latter and rapidly relieves plant from stress, which is evident through the intense growth of vegetative mass;
- enhances the efficacy of pesticides by 20-25%;
- leads to creation of the enhanced photosynthetic capacity through the formation of lateral shoots and leaves, so the plants form by 35-40% more beans and seeds;
- enhances heat and drought resistance of plants.
Application of micronutrient fertilizer LURS® colofermin molibdenum (application rate 0.3-0.5 L/ha) in the phase of 3 – 5 ternate leaves results in:
- increase of the amount of tubers by 13% and their weight by 1.5 times;
- increase of the amount of beans and their plumpness.
According to the data of leading research institutions:
- seed pretreatment: VIMPEL®+LURS® Hit increases productivity on average by 210 kg/ha or 10%;
- if adding to the previous scheme treatment in the phase of 3– 5 ternate leaves with the stimulator VIMPEL® and in the phase of bud formation VIMPEL®+ LURS® multikompleks extra yield will amount to 470 – 730 kg/ha or 13.6-20.9%.