Application on potatoes
Application of the plant growth stimulator VIMPEL® as a formulation for planting material treatment (2-3% solution) and the complex micronutrient fertilizer LURS® Hit (6% solution) results in:
- enhancing of active development of root system;
- acceleration of sprout emergence;
- increase in planting density by 13%;
- increase in resistance to diseases;
- awakening of additional sproutings of tubers, formation of fertile stalks, resulting in increase of haulm by 30 – 35%;
- increase of productivity.
*for a detailed view click on the photo
Application of the plant growth stimulator VIMPEL® in the phases from fully sprouted seed potatoes, bud formation till the period after flowering (application rate 0.5 L/ha):
- accelerates the metabolic processes in tissues, plants absorb more intensively food compounds from the soil and from micronutrient fertilizers when applying foliar feeding, fertilizing effectiveness is increased by 30%;
- eliminates in tank mix with herbicide phytotoxic effects of the latter and rapidly relieves plant from stress;
- enhances the efficacy of pesticides by 20-25%;
- increases haulm density;
- increases plant damage threshold during short-term frosts by 3-5°С;
- decreases by 1.5-2 times disease development intensity;
- increases productivity.
Application of micronutrient fertilizer LURS® colofermin boron (application rate 1.0 – 1.5 L/ha) is determined by increased demand of potatoes in boron. When there is a lack of it, plant growth and development are inhibited.
Application of the micronutrient fertilizers LURS® (S, Fe, Zn, Cu, Mn, Mo, Mg) is conducted when there is deficiency of the corresponding elements.
Implementation of the complex program, which includes growth stimulator applications and foliar treatments of potatoes can lead to their productivity increase by 2,600-9,800 kg/ha. In this case product quality increases, starch content in tubers is increased by 5%, dry matter – by 5-10%.