Application on onions (garlic)
Application of the plant growth stimulator VIMPEL® as a formulation for planting material treatment (application rate 0.5 L/t) and the complex micronutrient fertilizer LURS® Hit (5% solution) results in:
- increase of germination rate up to 5%, field germination of seeds up to 6% and seedling growth energy, which makes it possible to generate a given stand density of plants;
- enhancing of active development of root system and sprouts;
- enhancing of the secondary root system formation resulting in increase of drought resistance by 25-30%;
- increase of photosynthetic productivity by 6%.
*for a detailed view click on the photo
Application of the plant growth stimulator VIMPEL® in the phase of 5-6 leaves and in the period of active growth (application rate 0.5 L/ha):
- accelerates the metabolic processes in tissues, plants absorb more intensively food compounds from the soil and from micronutrient fertilizers when applying foliar feeding, fertilizing effectiveness is increased by 30%;
- eliminates in tank mix with herbicide phytotoxic effects of the latter and rapidly relieves plant from stress, which is evident through the intense leaf formation;
- enhances the efficacy of pesticides by 20-25%;
- improves photosynthetic activity due to the increase of chlorophyll content in leaves;
- decreases by 2 – 2.5 times disease development intensity;
- activates development of soil microorganisms by 1.5 – 2 times;
- enhances heat and drought resistance of plants;
- increases bulb size by 15%;
- increases productivity, marketability, quality and storability of bulbs.
- plant height is increased;
- solids content is increased;
- bulb weight is increased, as well as productivity.
Application of the micronutrient fertilizers LURS® (В, Fe, Cu, Zn, Mn, Mo, Mg) is conducted when there is deficiency of the corresponding elements.
Combined application of VIMPEL® and micronutrient fertilizers from the LURS® series in cultivation technology of onion (seed (planting material) treatment), then plant treatment in the phases of 5 – 6 leaves and active growth) leads to the highest economic return. Yield increase is from 5,000 to 8,800 kg/ha with improved marketable quality of bulbs.