Application on orchards (apple tree)
Treatment of shoots and saplings with the plant growth stimulator VIMPEL® (2-3% solution) and the complex micronutrient fertilizer LURS® Hit (5% solution):
- increase of successful grafting percentage;
- active recovery of root system after sapling transplanting;
- increase of sapling survival ability by 10-12%.
*for a detailed view click on the photo
Treatment with the plant growth stimulator VIMPEL® (1 L/ha) of young garden, mother plants, grafts and clonal seedling rootstocks 2-3 times during the period of active shoot growth results in:
- increases annual amount of shoot growth and stem diameter of saplings and rootstocks;
- ramification of yearling plants is enhanced;
- reduces the period of young garden coming into fruition;
- accelerates the metabolic processes in tissues, increases absorption by trees major nutrients from the soil and micronutrient fertilizers in the case of foliar treatment;
- enhances the biological efficacy of fungicides by 26-33%;
- photosynthetic activity is improved due to increase of chlorophyll content in leaves;
- enhances heat and drought resistance;
- increases fruit initiation by 35-48%;
- enhances winter hardiness of fruit buds by 25% (domestic varieties) and by 63% (foreign varieties);
- increases yield of marketable fruits by 15-20%;
- increases productivity and eating qualities of fruits.
Application of the micronutrient fertilizers LURS® colofermin iron (3.0-4.0 L/ha) and LURS® colofermin boron (1 – 1.5 L/ha) is determined by an increased demand of orchards in iron and boron. Deficiency of iron leads to chlorophyll destruction, chlorosis can be observed on young leaves. Boron has a positive effect on plant growth, and improves pollination of flowers.
Application of micronutrient fertilizers LURS® (S, Zn, Cu, Mn, Mg) is conducted when there is deficiency of the corresponding elements.
Combined application of the VIMPEL® growth stimulator with the micronutrient fertilizers from the LURS® series in the cultivation technology of horticultural crops (application before and after flowering as well as when apple acquire walnut size) leads to the highest economic return. Yield increase is from 8,800 to 32,300 kg/ha with improved quality index.