Application on flowers and ornamental crops
Treatment of shoots and saplings (seedlings) with the plant growth stimulator VIMPEL® (2-3% solution) and the complex micronutrient fertilizer LURS® Hit (5% solution) results in:
- increase of successful grafting percentage;
- active recovery of root system after seedling transplanting;
- increase of seedling survival ability.
*for a detailed view click on the photo
Application on flowers from the phase of active growth till flowering or on coniferous and deciduous ornamental plants 2 – 3 times during active growth of sprouts with the plant growth stimulator VIMPEL® (application rate 0.5 L/ha):
- accelerates the metabolic processes in tissues, increases absorption by bushes major nutrients from the soil by 5 – 8% and micronutrients by 27-57%;
- increases leaf area and number of leaves;
- improves photosynthetic activity at the expense of increase of chlorophyll content in leaves, which acquire an intense green color;
- increases annual amount of shoot growth;
- increases the amount of stalks, propagated vegetatively;
- increases drought, heat resistance and winter hardiness;
- enhances the efficacy of pesticides by 20-25%;
- promotes recovery of annual growth after freezing or hail;
- accelerates the process of bush formation and flower bud initiation;
- increases the amount of flower buds and intensity of florescence.
Application of the micronutrient fertilizer LURS® colofermin iron (application rate 2.0-3.0 L/ha) prevents chlorosis and restores intense green color of leaves.
Application of the micronutrient fertilizers LURS® (S, В, Zn, Cu, Mn, Mg) is conducted when there is deficiency of the corresponding elements.
Combined application of the VIMPEL® growth stimulator with the micronutrient fertilizers from LURS® series in cultivation technology of flowers (treatment in the phases of active growth, before flowering and after flowering) and ornamental crops (2 – 3 applications in the period of shoot active growth) leads to the highest economic return.