Application on corn
Application of the plant growth stimulator VIMPEL® as a formulation for seed treatment (application rate 0.5 L/t) and the complex micronutrient fertilizer LURS® Hit (application rate 1.5 L/t) results in:
- increase of the germination rate and field germination of seeds up to 10%, which makes it possible to generate a given stand density of plants;
- enhances the active development of root and secondary root system, thus increasing drought resistance by 21% and heat resistance by 14%;
- increases leaf surface area and vegetative mass of plants;
- improves resistance to diseases.
*for a detailed view click on the photo
Application of plant growth stimulator VIMPEL® in the phases from 3-5 leaves till tasseling (application rate 0.5 L/ha):
- accelerates the metabolic processes in tissues, plants absorb more intensively food compounds from the soil and from micronutrient fertilizers when applying foliar feeding, fertilizing effectiveness is increased by 30%;
- protects plants against pesticide stress in the case of both soil-applied and postemergent herbicides;
- decreases water-consumption ratio by 18%, plants use moisture more sparingly;
- increases drought resistance by 18% and heat resistance by 13%;
- increases leaf surface area;
- improves the photosynthetic activity, that is evident due to intensive green color of leaves;
- increases productivity by 15% comparing to treatment with herbicides without any additives.
Application of the micronutrient fertilizer LURS®colofermin zinc (application rate 1.0 – 2.0 L/ha), under condition of preliminary seed treatment with the formulation VIMPEL®, provides extra yield up to 210 kg/ha, when adding LURS® Hit – 360 kg/ha.
Application of the micronutrient fertilizers LURS® (B, S, Fe, Cu, Mn, Mg) is conducted when there is deficiency of the corresponding elements.
According to the data of the leading research institutions:
- seed pretreatment: VIMPEL® + LURS® Hit increases productivity by 280 – 560 kg/ha or 15 – 26%;
- treatment in the phase of 3-5 leaves: VIMPEL® + LURS® multikompleks provides extra yield 380 kg/ha;
- if adding to the previous scheme treatment in the phase of 7 – 8 leaves with the stimulator VIMPEL® , extra yield will amount to 730 kg/ha, and if adding both VIMPEL® + LURS® multikompleks – to 870 kg/ha